Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I've been tagged - 6 weird things... :-) thanks Sue

6 weird things eh...? Well, this shouldn't be too hard, let's see...

1)I hate the curtains to be disturbed... if someone lifts the curtains to peep out, they must be replaced just so... or I FLIP!

2)I don't like having shoes on my feet. I'll go barefoot at every opportunity, and live in flip flops from spring to autumn... The first thing I do when I get in the house is kick my shoes off. I'm not too mad on coats either or anything else that 'clutters me up!'

3) I was all alone when I gave birth to my son, at home.

4) I'm almost 11 years older than my other half... but after 20 years together it doesn't seem to matter all that much anymore - if it ever did. I think we've kind of blended... and met in the middle!

5)I'm scared of vampires, and as a young girl slept with my headboard draped in crosses and my window ledges strewn with garlic cloves.

6) I'm very superstitious and love folklore. I have 3 sets of tarot cards, and read playing cards as well as runes. I've been told by several mediums that I'm very spiritual and would be a good psychic. My Paternal Grandmother who I never met was quite a famous medium in Liverpool, and predicted my parents marriage before they'd even met.

I don't think I can tag 6 peeps, coz I don't know who's done it and who hasn't - but if anyone sees this and fancies having a go - consider yourself tagged!

3 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

I am very superstitious, but I think it is because I seem to be so damn unlucky!!!
You clearly have a gift & should do all you can to protect & nurture it. There are cranks out there that spoil it for those truly gifted.
I hate when people move the coasters on the coffee table & don't put them back !!!

Anonymous said...

I don't think that I could think of 6 weird things about me. Hmmmm.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I hate having anything on my feet. I drive Graham mad cos I can't have them under the duvet and kick it all over the place.

Really bizarre how many things we all have in common.

Miss seeing you at the pad xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails