Sunday, January 07, 2007

Ali E one little word challenge

Just finished my layout for this challenge, and will post a link to it here on Ali's blog tomorrow, 8th Jan.
I had a great time doing this layout :-)

Dr Scrapbook wrote out a prescraption for me, which was then stamped and approved ;-)

I got to use one of my new journalling stamps, and though I still hate the idea of my writing on a page I plan to get used to it this year!

BG blush papers, bits and bobs and a LOT of ink.
Not too crazy about the pic (never am...) and I scratched it somehow too, but seem to have saved it in PSE... I'm getting better and more confidant with it, but still need more practice as I can never remember what thing does what!

My prescraption reads:

1. Several doses of scrapbooking a week, to be administered at evenly spaced intervals

2.New Kits frequently

3.Try to avaid long periods at the PC, chatting and surfing, as this may aggravate symptoms and prolong recovery

4. Unlimited Time. To be taken as and when required.


I think I'm gonna enjoy these challenges! Hope you like my silly layout Lol!

6 comments:

Sprogpaws said...

Ooooh, fabby, fabby!!!!

I STILL haven't started mine - guess what I'm doing tomorrow!!

Paula J Atkinson said...

fantastic. I love the colours & that pic is good.I like you recommended perscription!!!!

scrapdolly said...

What a fab idea and fab page
I love the prescraption
x

camport said...

very clever:)

Anonymous said...

what a clever play on a word and a brillant idea. I think we all need our doctors to write us out one of those prescraptions.......love the layout....

Unknown said...

Nurse G say's " keep taking the prescribed medication!"

Related Posts with Thumbnails