Saturday, January 20, 2007

just being me.

Definitely not a Yummy Mummy, No sir, not me… I can’t type or write or spell, and I’m a hopeless driver too… No great shakes in the kitchen either…and green fingered I ain’t… And as far as Art goes… well, let’s just say I’m never gonna be a superstar… Come to think of it, I’m not much cop at anything really - and heaven knows, no one could ever call me a saint… So, with all these things I’m not….am I sad? Unhappy, wanting to be so much more?

Nah… I finally realised I’m ok - just being ME.

5 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Stunning design & papers. I love the way you have used them to create a focal point.
I need to learn more about how to do this.

I have a two photo challenge & the child only loves orange, my pet hate!!!! But it is a photo swop & I can't do pink if they hate it!

Debs said...

And a gorgeous YOU you are too Missus!

Sprogpaws said...

Jakey, hun, you are fabby at lots of things, all of them making you a very spectacular you!!!

I managed to get the mag with this in yesterday - I'd only just been telling DH about Vin's hassle when I found it, so I was able to point out piccies in it!!! Serendipity in action!

scrapdolly said...

and we all love you cos you are you

Just Jake
xxx

Gillian said...

Isn't it great when you finally realise it's ok to be you! :o)
Jake I looooovvveeee this LO....
Gorgeous everything...

Related Posts with Thumbnails