Friday, January 19, 2007

at last


So I finally managed to get the covers done. Not sure I like the ribbons, but I did say i was using scraps for the book so they might stay... I'll see what else I have later when it's finished. The front is in my fave lollipop paper, and the inside a turquiosey colour. The back is lollipop shoppe check and the inside back cover a stripey one.
It's a jolly old affair, it is :-)
I wish you could see this flower - it's blooming gorgeous! A beady middle, and lots of layers, some solid and some gauzy.. yum!
It all looks more heavily inked than it is, in fact - I think that's a bit of the inside showing Lol. I'm hoping to get some pages filled tomorrow, and I'm working on the alphabet right now.
Exciting day for me tomorrow! I'm off to Craftability to purchase supplies for work for my craft club. I've got £70 which I raised doing a table top sale last month - so hope to get some nice bits for my ladies - it is all ladies - the gents are a bit disdainful though they take a great interest in the goings on, they won't actually sit down and get stuck in, but we don't care - we have a great time and a good natter, and the old girls love showing off their projects to the staff.
to be continued.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty! can't wait to see the inside!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Jakey it is gorgeous & pleassssse keep the ribbons, they are so lollipop, they have to stay.

Sprogpaws said...

Ooooh, it's luvvly jubbly hunny - bright & cheerful, just like you!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous jakey. I was doing a project with lollipop too last night. It's so scrummy.

Beckie said...

Gorgeous cover! Love the brightness of it!

suebaru said...

Love your covers! I'm awful, I still haven't used any of my Lollipop papers!

Gillian said...

OH this is so SCRUMMY!!!! love it...

Related Posts with Thumbnails