Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Feel the need to remind myself summer's round the corner....

I've loved doing all the Christmassy layouts... loved the trad colours (and the not so trad).

I still have stacks of Christmas layout catching up to do, so there will probably be more, but tonight - just for a change, I needed to remind myself that it won't always be cold and grey and wintry outside.... Oh no...We will have sunshine again! Blue skies... beers.... and fun in the garden.



Ok - it may not be paradise... and it sure ain't Kansas... but for a backyard luau it took some beating :-)
Happy days guys! happy days!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember the day well and for a garden party it was the best!!!!
Fab photo of you and Carlos!!

Hi to all the guys with lots of love from Ruth XXX

Gillian said...

What a gorgeous LO Jake... I bet you were smiling while you were making this one!

Paula J Atkinson said...

That's what I call, hot hot hot!!
I can feel the sun shining on me right now!

scrapdolly said...

I love this - just the thing to cheer a bleak January day

suebaru said...

Ooh yum, just the thing to brighten up the day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails