Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A - Z of me.

Following on from my teamie Pam's A-Z of Me - mini book challenge - I 'm pleased to say I've actually made a start...! How very unlike me... :-)

Pam's doing a beer mat book, but as I never go to the pub, preferring to get sloshed in the comfort of my own home these days, I find myself right out of beer mats this week.... :-) So.... I thought I'd cannibalise a little note book I picked up in the charity shop last week for 69p.

It's sorta roundish and interesting looking, so that's what it's going to be.

It was covered in blue denim with chinese writing, but as that's not very ME, I have ripped and snipped and managed to get it all off, and got the papers and covers off the curly thing too, and it's slowly being basic grey'd and inked to within an inch of it's life, which, well, basically.... IS me.

Now, don't be expecting to see any of the new lines here, because much as I'm sure I 'd love them - I don't have any, and part of my resolutions was to try and use up some of the mountains of stash kicking around and cluttering up this scrap room - before I have No floor/shelf/box/cupboard/drawer space left at all....

So it's a mishmash of BG - but lots of Lollipop shoppe coz that's how I feel :-) fizzy and bright and a bit bubblegummy, you know?

Anyway, I'll post you a before and after tomorrow... but I warn you - it's grim....

BEFORE! Lol!

Later then x x

6 comments:

Sprogpaws said...

The before might be grim but I bet the after will be pretty damn gawgeous!!

Rebecca said...

thanks for the info!! Unfortunately I'm not familiary with those programs so if you could send me links, etc hopefully I can get started. :) Thanks so much for getting back to me on this. My email address is jrcalucas@hotmail.com

Debs said...

Jakey I know it'll be GORGEOUS and can't wait to see the pics!

Maria said...

You know I'm just going to have to have a go at a mini a2z of me now don't you!!!!!
can't wait to see what you come up with as master of all things scrummy:D

Anonymous said...

Come on - show us!!!

Anonymous said...

oooh Maria, get you! Ilove your flashy thingy!!

Caroline x

Related Posts with Thumbnails