Sunday, January 21, 2007

As part of my plan to get more photos scrapped this year, I'm trying to do one simple quick LO everyday. Here's one I made today showing Rubie with his very early Christmas present - Rockin Rudolf!

The journalling tells how Mummy and Daddy were so excited about Christmas coming, that they somehow managed to convince Santa to bring one of Ruben's presents along a little early.... HOW NORTY!

No real embellies here (!!), just a quick bit of stamping, some PP's and a title. Even hand wrote the journalling to save time :-)

heavens....! It can be done....! ha haha!

*And my Art Journal challenge card for week 2 : *

Emily's prompt this week was 'what is powerful to you?'

Ah...Easy.

LOVE.

Love is the one thing which holds us together and keeps us strong. It gives us wings and wraps caring arms about us while we fly.

It had to be LOVE.


8 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

I really must get my backside into gear & start these. Mine are completely sketched & all materials picked, just need to put them together.
Now there is another weekly challenge that deserves my attention first its a good one!!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Oops thought the layout was in a separate post, durh you can tell Im at work!!!!
I like to see pages used with no embellies as it gives me ideas.
I often don't have suitable ones for the subject I'm doing & no right materials to make them either so I use brads!!!

Emily Falconbridge said...

oooh, LOVE this! the wings are perfect, and is that a lipstick kiss?!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the color combo Jakey and the lips! so cute!

suebaru said...

Love your love card!

Gillian said...

Lovin' your Love card... gorgeous Lips!!!!

Debs said...

OK Jakey ... so does Santa bring "Rockin' Rudolphs" for grown-ups too?! That lil' man is just the cutest!
WOW your LOVE card looks fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Wow so cool and perfekt. Love the lips ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails