Sunday, January 14, 2007

swear removed as no longer angry! it's fixed again.

I've lost my archive/ previous posts and links from the sidebar. But they are still in the template... why do I faff? eh? eh? I never learn.. do I?

Well... i seem to have got most of it back where it ought to be, but it's taken all flipping day and wasted my precious scrapping time. I am SO annoyed with myself.

That's it - no more messing about for me.

And i was only trying to put my lil fairy on there... but if she's going to be this much trouble, i'll have to think again!

3 comments:

Sprogpaws said...

I can get your archives to work, but the links such as Caroline's one just take me to Photobucket.

Pah, tachnology!

Paula J Atkinson said...

I couldn't get my fairy on to my template. It seems my side bar is full up, no room at the inn!!!!!
I wanted to put my Shimelle badge there too. Might have to lose the blog button me thinks..ha ha

I have no idea on the game you are looking for, sorry.x

Rebecca said...

I stumbled upon your blog and saw your scrapbooking pages. They are amazing!!

I would like to get some of my pages on my blog, how do you get the 12x12 pages scanned so perfectly??

Related Posts with Thumbnails