Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Weird stuff....

The rules are:
List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets.Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.

Thank you to Rena fo this lol!!

1.I also have my ears pierced 5 times - 3 in one and 2 in the other Lol!!

2.I'm very superstitious - I'd walk miles rather than go under a ladder

3. When I'm walking down the street, I like to be on the left of whoever I'm walking with - I'll crossover to get there!

4.I never eat butter - unless I'm having cheese and biccies

5. I hate shoes!!! I would be barefoot all the time if I could :-)


I am tagging :

1.Ubergoober Stacy
2. Scrapdolly
3. Maria (scrappad)
4. Suzanne the fruity one!
5. Mad Tallulah

Go girls!

1 comment:

Yizz said...

At last!! Another female who admits they dont like shoes - I am a bearfoot girlie myself and dont understand this thing about buying hundreds of them LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails