Monday, September 11, 2006

I am knackered....

I slaved long and hard at work last week....

With Fandango now redundant, I've had to up my hours ridiculously, and i'm flipping well worn out. Lucky for me my employers are happy to give me extra hours or I don't know where we'd be.

On top of that I've had both magazine and DT deadlines to meet, and they've proved far more time consuming than they ever have before. Particularly as something had to be re-done through no fault of my own. Oh yes, there's been a lot of work involved, and writing's hard when it's 2 am you're falling asleep at your desk.

I feel like I've had no break at all this weekend because it's all just been work work work... and I'm still going to have to get up at the crack of dawn tomorrow to go to the PO before leaving for the drive to work.

Anyway, my main projects are finished and written up finally, and that's such a relief.

I've got to crack on with my Scissor Sisters stuff now, as they've been badly neglected and they're such great people to work for, I feel horrible about that.

Jazz sent me a magazine through the post today and some scrappy bits she bought me when in the USA a few weeks ago. Bless her. Can't wait to snuggle up under the duvet with that later. BH&G Scrapbooks etc!! Wicked!

Picked up a wee pressie today for a friend I owe one too. Nothing much, but hopefully, she'll like it. I would quite like a lot of it myself Lol! - but it all seems to have passed me by due to the current circumstances..... and will have to stay on the back burner for the forseeable future too :-(

Well, that's it for today. Might pop back later with a blog prompt or quote if I can stay awake long enough.

TTFN bloggers
jk xx

2 comments:

Anam_Kihaku said...

*hugs* hope good stuff comes your way soon - along with some rest.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, chickie; loads of love and squidges xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails