Friday, September 08, 2006

School Assembly

I went with Donna to the kids School Assembly this morning. It was Izzy's first one as a pupil, and we knew Solomon had won the (year 3&4) cup this week, so needed to get some snaps!

Sollo got the cup for making a great start to the new school year and completing a jig saw of The British Isles in the fastest time! He's such a caring, lovely boy, all the teachers adore him. Though he still struggles with some lessons, he never ever gives up or stops trying, and has made fantastic progress recently.

So, Very Well Deserved Sollo!
What a star!



And here's Isabelle, showing her painted name off. She was a little disappointed that her friend won the cup in the reception class and not her, and her "owhhh.... humph!" was clearly audible in the hall, making me and Donz giggle knowingly at the back... But she's got plenty of time. I'm sure her turn will come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, great photos, hun - I'm sure Izzy's time will come - her painted banner is super. I LOVE assembly - was there myself this morning :D xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails