Friday, September 29, 2006

Happy Friday Folks!

Yay!!
My fave day of the week!


Got a huge heap of things to do today but I'm happy and feeling good so won't mind cracking on.... I'm working from home as I have to make a start on the monthly newsletter I produce for the Nursing Home. Should be fun coz we've had a busy time lately with everything I've organized, so I have plenty of news and interesting chat to stuff it up with.

I also have to get on with my Spesh dare for tonight... Lordy, it's a beast of a title for me this week, and after having a very silly thought about it last night, that is now all I can think of... Lol!

And that will not do!

I also have only a very small bit of time left to get my layouts completed for Scissor Sisters Deadline for Memory Trends.

I'm on it girls!

Then, sometime this weekend I need to start my project for Creative Scrapbooking. I know what I'm doing but need to get thinking about a few things for that.

So, busy busy time ahead - must get on.

Have a super fabby day today everyone, and enjoy your weekend too!

hugs jk xx

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails