Saturday, September 16, 2006

Tagged: 10 Things that have terrified me (in no certain order)

Ok, I've been tagged - I'm tagging Beth and Debra!

Things that have terrified me

1) The Exorcist – the book even more than the film I think

2) Moths flying about in the dark in my bedroom

3) The monkeys paw, when I was about 11.

4) King Kong – when even younger – not the film, but my brother’s DC comics

5) My Dad

6) Vampires

7) The thought of someone hurting my family

8) The ‘mad mouse’ at Rhyl

9) Being in a huge crushing crowd at night in London, and almost being separated from both my child and partner

10) Looking in the mirror and seeing all those wrinkles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the monkeys paw is so godamm scarey! most of the hit movies nicked thatidea too!It is Sooo not a kids story!LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails