Monday, September 25, 2006

piccies to share

Jazz just sent me 70 odd pictures tonight!!

I must share a couple - this boy is edible! I just want to scoff him right up... wait til you see him! He's getting so grown up.... Actually, I can't wait til WE see him... which will be in a few weeks!

We've got Lally and Dan coming soon, then Jazz and Erks and Ruby - all before Christmas - and also Donna's new baby on the way - sometime around the middle of next month - Isn't it lovely to have family? I do sometimes feel all sentimental and blessed. I do today.

Here's Ruben George in his new Barca kit! They're off to the park over the road to try and wear him out before bed... He's got boundless energy this boy - I know all little boys are full of it - but this fella just runs on and on... duracell has nothing on him! He's itching to get there... he doesn't want to pose for any more pic's for nannie and gram gram and Vin... Lol!
And he's off!

This park is at the end of Jazz's road, just over the road. They have the mountains behind them and the sea in front... what a lovely place to grow up.

A few more bounces... a ride or two on the roundabout - got a couple of videos of that too - and a game in the ball park... and he's slowing down...


but not for long if I know him! Lol!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails