Friday, September 08, 2006

My Mum - restored to all her Glory

Although Anam's been very busy with her DT work and all the other stuff she's got going on over there in Canada, she still found time to work on this ruined photograph of my Mum for me!



I honestly thought the picture was a write off, and I'd never be able to use it - but look at it now!

I'm thrilled to bits with this Anam, and can't thank you enough girlie!
All the Galaxy in the world couldn't repay you for giving me back this photo of my little Ma.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

jk xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowsers - that is fantastic. You must be so thrilled, hun.

Anam_Kihaku said...

anything for you girlie :) hope it brings sunshine to your day!

Emma said...

Fantastic work from Anam, must be fab to have the picture restored.

Related Posts with Thumbnails