Monday, September 18, 2006

How badly do i want this book......?

FAIRLY BADLY!!!!!


THAT IS TO SAY... DESPERATELY!

You can read the blurb here at Ideabooks4U but basically the idea is that colour is a powerful tool, with huge emotional connotations. Regular readers of this blog will know that I'm fascinated by colour psychology and will have had a bit of fun with me learning something about it in the past couple of weeks
This looks right up my street, so that's me saving my pennies...
bob-a-job anyone?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your original tune back on the blog...
That book sure looks very useful...
Paula

jakey said...

Lol Paula - quite a few peeps asked about this track! - I think they enjoyed bopping around while skimming my blog!

Oh, and I love it too of course!
;-)

jk xx

Anonymous said...

can I just say *slurp*?

joanna said...

Oh. My. Goodness. How fab does that book look? I am in drool mode, here :) LOL at your bob-a-job reference - I remember it well!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails