Saturday, September 16, 2006

Bad news and a nice thing.

As if things weren't bad enough around here, I got some really bad news yesterday from my Dad. I've booked an appt on Monday for the GP, and we'll take it from there. It knocked me for six yesterday, and coupled with the fact that it's the anniversary of the date my little Mum passed away on Sunday, I had quite a tough day.

I'm off to take some flowers down later, and will probably have a quiet afternoon after I get back from my eye test in town.

Why is it things always come at once....? As if you're not down enough already, along comes another blow just to make sure your face really is in the dirt?

I promise you mate, mine is. I don't need anything else to bring me down. I can taste the grit.

One happier little note - I got a pressie today. This has to be from one of my lovely friends on the Pad. Thank you so much you sweet thing. Some of my fave gorgeous zingy colours and some flowers I suspect are angel kisses!

I also had lots of kind, supportive, cyber hugs last night when I crashed a bit under the weight of all my woes. Thank you to everyone. I hate all that 'you know who you are' stuff... but in this case, you do. You're all angels.

jk xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big Hugs jakey darling. Thinking of you .
Soojay

Shirley said...

Thinking of you and hoping tomorrow isn't as bad as you fear.

lemon said...

sorry it was such a crap day but glad you liked youre pressie

Related Posts with Thumbnails