Sunday, August 27, 2006

Thanks to all my lovely friends!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the help with my blog over the last few days. I know I thanked you all on SP yesterday, and in person too, but you girls have been so great I feel I want to shout it out on here too!

So, thank you Clare! I can't believe how patient you've been and how much time you've given me. And thank you Karen for my lovely banner! It's perfect, and very very me! Methinks you know me too well girly!

And thanks as well to everyone who helped me and Karen with everything yesterday, and for having a laugh while doing it :-)

BTW - for anyone who doesn't know me IRL - I don't always dress like that! Hippy chick, yes... a bit daft, maybe... total nutter, erm...not qute yet!! :-)

2 comments:

scrapdolly said...

Hi Matey
Still have to go a very circuitous route to comment on your blog but it LOOKs fab and isn't it amazing what we can all achieve when we pool our knowledge.
I thought the banner was just you - and fancy you trying to fool everyone that you don't ALWAYS dress like that!
Your blog looks awesome hun xx

suebaru said...

Love the new banner ! Hmm..shall I be brave and try this Beta Blog business?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails