Thursday, August 03, 2006

1st week over - time for a little celebration :-)



Phew....!
I've managed my first week back at work.


I've done a lot more hours than I used to, and worked very hard trying to get things back on track but it's all been good and I'm having a well earned day off tomorrow - YAY!!

I can honestly say I've enjoyed being busy - and it's great to be back - sometimes you do find the grass isn't actually greener on the other side of the fence, after all.

It's been an amazing week, with my emotions on a helter skelter ride... I mean, I knew I was liked and respected there, but I don't think I really appreciated quite how much. I'm feelling pretty humble tonight after two different visitors today said that it made their day just coming in and finding me back in the house. Daft as it sounds, it does give you the warm fuzzies knowing you've made someone happy without even trying....

My resi's are exstatic to have me back and everyone's joking about me being unable to walk through the corridors without being mobbed by staff, families and clients... lol!

I guess I'm one lucky lady to have all these nice people around me everyday.

Off to open a bottle of Red and do a bit of celebrating.... AFTER completing my Speshal layout for tomorrow night of course!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails