Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Challenge LO for Creative Scrapbooking

Here's my challenge LO for August's edition of Creative Scrapbooking. Jenny Cocks asked me if I wanted to do the product challenge and as I'm always up for a box of free stash, I thought why not? I was in for a bit of a shock though, when it arrived - I just don't really do pastels! Or shiny paper for that matter...

Anyway, undeterred... I set about sanding the paper and altering a few bits with inks, like you do, trying to make something acceptable with it, and actually - and maybe coz I love the piccy - I eneded up with a LO I quite like!

Me and my sis got a bit of a thing about Camille's (Camels) anyway... and this baby was just SO adorable.



The hotel we stayed at in Tunisia was set in a huge complex, with a Zoo right in the gardens, and Vinnie loved to go and visit and collect a bag of food and feed the baby... while I got left to placate her Mum.

Oh happy days...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails