Thursday, August 31, 2006

can I ask...?

One good did thing happen today.

A friend of mine got back in touch. We'd pm'd each other a bit as she was having a few techy problems... Lord only knows why she contacted me?!! (of all people...?)

Anyway, I was able to point her in the right direction..... :-)

Now, this gal's just created herself a new blog

Her name's Laura Godfrey, and we used to work together on Scrapbook Magic.
She may be the most underated scrapper I know! Her stuff is amazing - not much on the site to see yet, but I'm hoping Laura will be sharing lots of her fabby and very unique creations with us real soon.

I'd suggest bookmarking her for future ogling sessions....this girl could make a page that would knock your socks off out of a handfull of scraps anyone else would throw away. She's got some talent.... I tell you.

So c'mon Laura - show em your stuff!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope all the bad things sort themselves quickly for you Jake- and for being a lovely friend despite whats happening at home. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails