Thursday, August 31, 2006

In the immortal word's of Sam... Today was a bad day...


Today was Not a good day, guys.

We - that is, my family - have had a bit of a body blow today, and I don't think there'll be much fun stuff coming out of me tonight.

Talk about bubbles bursting... there's a soap smear in a five mile radius around our home right now... and not much hope of clearing it for a while.

I'm feeling sad and depressed. Horribly worried, and so unbelievably anxious it's not real.

I suffered really bad dreams last night.

All night...

It was one of those occasions when I have a bad dream, and wake up and think "Thank God! It was just a dream... only to drift off, and find myself right back there in the same dream... time after time. I know this is anxiety. Goodness knows - I've been there before.

But I hate it. And I hate our current situataion.... and I just want to wake up tomorrow, and find everything's all alright... Know that feeling?

Bummer, ain't it? Specially when you know it won't be.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jake Hun....hugest of ((((hugs)))) coming your way....hoping your dreams turn back to sweet ones real soon..xxx
Love n hugs
Anita..xxx

Anam_Kihaku said...

**hugs** even flowers need rain to grow. hang in there - your rainbow will come soon.

Anonymous said...

Love and hugs, hun - you have many, many friend - don't ever be afraid to lean on them xxx

Anonymous said...

sorry things are so bad for you guys at the mo... im praying to the badger kings xx birds sing xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails