1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
Near my kids in the Canaries probably... but I'd have to bring eldest DD and her family too, and also my Dad, and my sis and bro in law.... Perhaps we'd better buy our own island, rather than take over little Lanzarote :-)
2. What's your favourite article of clothing?
PJ's, but if I must dress, then shorts and a vest - I don't have to look at myself, do I? :-)
3. Favourite physical feature of the opposite sex?
Nice smile - and in Carl's case, those cute dimples!
4. What's the last CD that you bought?
An Accoustic guitar complation - the boys have brainwashed me...
5. Where's your favourite place to be?
By the Sea
6. Where's your least favourite place to be?
Work - I'm a lazy bugger
7. What's your favourite place to be massaged?
Feet, neck, back, scalp... anywhere!
8. Strong in mind or strong in body?
Eeek! Might have been both once but getting feebler by the day lately...!
9. What time do you wake up in the morning?
Around 7.15 usually
10. What is your favourite Kitchen appliance?
Fridge - it holds cold wine.
11. What makes you really angry?
Cruelty to kids, oldies...and Bullying.
12. If you could play an instrument what would it be?
Piano. Esp ragtime... :-) My Mum could play and I so regret not learning now.
13. Favourite colour?
Anything deep and rich and vibrant - purple, crimson, turquoise, emerald, hot orange...cerise. I'm mad on sumptious colours!
14. Sports car or SUV?
Anything as long as it gets me there...
15. Do you believe in an afterlife?
16. Favourite children's book?
The velveteen rabbit.
17. What's your favourite season?
I love the sun and warm days, barbi's, beaches and stuff, so I guess Summer?
18. What is your least favourite household chore?
Oh, I'm a bit allergic to housework altogether so i'd have to say all of them!
19. If you could have one super-power, what would it be?
The ability to time travel
20. If you have a tattoo what is it?
I had a small star on my right wrist for about 20 years, but eventually paid a fortune on Ruby Laser to have it removed a few years ago
21. Can you juggle?
22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to?
My sister, who died too soon and left us all with so many things we still wanted to say...
24. What's in the boot of your car?
A million things to do with my work.
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
You can call it whatever you like - No way will I eat raw fish!
I don't particularly like them, but give me a Maccy D's anyday.
Not sure who I can tag now.... Um...maybe Karen?