Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Guess who's coming for dinner....

...Natty Dreadlocks?

Umm... probably not... But the UKS Blog Prompt today is this :

You're having a small intimate dinner party with lots of good food, perhaps a glass or two of wine, and LOTS of sparkling conversation. Each of your five guests must be a real person but can be historical or currently alive. Who will you invite and why? What do you really want to talk about?

Well, for a start, I'm cream krackered and can't be arsed to cook... So I guess that means no one.... I've had a very tiring day, and there's no way I fancy sparkling conversation right now -
though I'd be the first to admit a glass of sparkling wine would go down a treat.

I s'pose at a push, I could be talked into nipping down for a chinese after my bath - but at the risk of sounding churlish here - if I'm perfectly frank - I really couldn't care less who comes with me and who doesn't... !

So if anyone else is feeling like me tonight - I'll see you at the Kam Tong about 8.00 !!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well I'll have some sesame prawn toast and a huge glass of wine hun! Glad to see you're blogging- will be a regular visitor! Promise. Huge hugs, Laura xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails