Wednesday, December 27, 2006

It's been lovely seeing everyone, but we seem to have been doing nothing but eating and drinking for weeks now - I'm def going on a health kick in the new year.

I managed to sneak away from it all earlier and knock up a very quick little LO just to keep my hand in... lol! One of our family traditions is that I make the magic reindeer food for all the kids and hand it out on Christmas eve afternoon after church. I make it for all my own family - Grandkids, Neices Nephews etc, plus all Donna's friends kids, and even the little girl in the local shop! (there's getting to be more and more to do every year!) But it's a fun job tho, and one I really enjoy. So here's my LO featuring pics of the magic stuff itself, and the poem in case you don't know it:

On Christmas Eve when all is still,
If on the lawn, these oats you spill…
This magic glitter will shine so bright…
that Rudolf will see it through the night.
Straight to your house, Santa’s sleigh he’ll steer -
Sniffing this snack for the hungry reindeer!


Hoping to get some more scrapping done tonight - especially as a DT parcel arrived today from Scissor Sisters containing an assortment (16 scrummy packs!) of their gorgeous new blooms, two dinky tins to alter, and a chip board album. Wow - I love these girls!


I'm still waiting to hear if I get another term on their DT... we should hear sometime soon - before the end of the month anyway, they said. I know there have been a lot of entries; most of the current DT tried out again plus quite a few hopefuls, so I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed.

Happy scrappin gals!

jkxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cor, lucky you :) can't wait to see what you do withthat lot! Fancy a lunch time show and tell? Um... On you of course, but as you know i don't take much....mwahhh!

melly x x

Related Posts with Thumbnails