Sunday, December 24, 2006

there's no time!

I have not found time to blog at all!

Been SO busy getting everything ready for Chrimbo... first we went to Asda's... er, in the car ;-) And by Jove! if you don't have an accident on the road, you'll almost def have one in the car park! Lots of very busy, irate people about! Found a space eventually, and manoeuvred myself in... Next Vin and Carl had a stand up argument in the road about going to the music shop together or separately... Chill guys! It's Christmas...

Meanwhile, I wandered off into Asda looking for a top.... of course, as soon as I found one and looked like I might go and try it on, they both appear, all sweetness and light and there's no time.. it's a conspiracy, I know.

Went in for 3 things... came out with a trolley full, and £99 lighter - you do the flipping maths there! :-)

Then Vin decided to highlight the whole evenings entertainment on the telly - which two years ago would have left me cold, but this year I somehow find irresistible - and there you go... so, I never made my reindeer food... and I never started the layout I wanted to...

The song 'Just keep swimming...' runs through my head as I type... I am turning into Dory by the day....

Yikes... before you know it, it's Christmas Eve Gals! Onwards and Upwards eh!

2 comments:

Sprogpaws said...

"The song 'Just keep swimming...' runs through my head as I type... I am turning into Dory by the day...."

Hee hee hee, lovin' that!!!

Merry Christmas, hun, hope Santa brings you lots of love and laughter. And a new top from Asda too!

Anonymous said...

So here it is Merry Christmas, everybody's having fun....


xox

Related Posts with Thumbnails