Monday, November 13, 2006

Autumn re-visited

This is the cover LO they eventually ran with last month at Creative Scrapbooking. I can't honestly say it's my fave layout ever, mainly coz I'm not mad on using stock photos, being a 'real life' scrapper, but it's ok I guess... Just nothing personal in there for me.
Anyway, the new issue of the magazine will be in the shops very soon and I have an article in there which I quite enjoyed doing once I put my mind to it.


I'm looking forward to starting my commissions for the new year - especially as I have a bit more time now to actually get the work done. I think my days of being stretched in forty different directions at once has passed.... but who knows?
;-) We never really know what's round the corner, or where our paths may lead us, eh?

2 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Look forward to seeing more of your stuff soon...
I wish they would give in shop dates in the mag!!
Not to worry big sis should be geting me a subs for Xmas..
I liked this cover design, the colours work for me, but could tell they weren't your own photos.

Anonymous said...

Love the colours on that LO!

Related Posts with Thumbnails