Good ole Friday... Rolls round every week don't it, regular as clockwork :-) I work flexi hours so I'm lucky enough to pretty much pick and choose what it suits me to do and when.... and anyone who knows me will tell you I don't do fridays. Well who would if they didn't have to?
Life's just too short to work Fridays eh?
We should make it a law.
But I still have lots of to do, like....
1. my Speshal dare for tonight
2. finish some stuff for Caroline i've been working on
3. get some ideas together for something a friend and I are planning ;-)
4. Go through my box of bits and bobs I've picked up for altering and sort something out for a weekend project.
5. cut and mount at least ONE set of the ever increasing pile of unmounted stamps in this room.
....If I needed them so badly and bought them even when i probably couldn't afford them... why are they still sitting here weeks, months, maybe even a year after I got them??
No answer req'd btw guys - I know you all have some unmounted stamps in your craft room.... so don't even bother trying to deny it!