Saturday, October 07, 2006

The boys are back in town....

Well, out of town actually. My boys are off to a rock concert in Marlow tonight. I was invited, I could have gone... or I could have stayed here and scrapped and watched the England game Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting and hogged the telly... and so they are off out... and I'm staying home! Lol!

Yay! get the wine and choccies in - I'm quite looking forward to it :-)

They're going to see a band called Jump, who are touring to promote their new album. A friend of ours has done a bit art work for them, designing album covers and stuff, and as he knows Vin's a budding rock star he invited him to go and meet the guys before the gig, and see the show with him.

I'm sure they'll have a great time - and I'm sure I will too... hee hee!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails