Saturday, September 29, 2007

keeping my mind occupied...

Ok, nothing to report on Jazz. Still at the hospital, and we're hoping maybe today is the day. If she were having the baby here in England it would be here already, that's for certain, but they do things differently in Spain, and even more differently in the Canaries.... :-(

I must try not to worry, but with the situation, her history with this baby, and being so far away, it's impossible not to fret.

***********

Other things.
This is my Mojoholder layout for last night:




We lifted Emily Falconbridge this week, and you can see her page and the other DT takes on the layout here

3 comments:

Kat said...

Oh hun, I hope you get some good news from Jazz soon!!! (((HUGS)))

PS: Love your LO! :)

Sandie said...

Oh hun, I'm sure Jazz will be fine, keeping my fingers crossed for you. Your mojo this week is a stunner ;)

Anonymous said...

Jakey, hope to hear good news real soon. Love your layout this week sweetheart.

Looking forward to seeing you!
Karin xox

Related Posts with Thumbnails