Friday, February 05, 2010

whatever came over me?

I always enjoy the challenges on Daring Cardmakers . Friday's my day off so I usually spend some of it crafting or doing something I like to do, and the last couple of weeks i've popped over to DC first thing to check what the new challenge is. This week the theme is 'Amethyst' so I decided to go with the colour and teamed it with lime and soft teal as I like the combi. It's a real detraction from my usual style but hey ho, give it a go is my new motto.

Not sure who'll end up with it tho - it's awfully girly for my lot! They've also got a FAB giveaway going on.... and wouldn't I like to win it lol! They've teamed up with Craft Obsessions to give a Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch and Stamp set as a prize, so pop over and scope the rules of the draw if you fancy having a go yourself... but please don't win it! Coz erm....I wanna do that! :-)

Ok, here's my frothy card:



have a fab weekend everyone, hope the sun continues to shine on you all
thanks for popping in
jkxxx

9 comments:

Julia said...

Ooh what a pretty card. Loving you card making Jake! xx

Rika said...

Beautiful card, love the quote.

Kathy said...

This is lovely, you've done a great job here, Jakey - good luck in the draw....

Lythan said...

that is so soft and pretty Jakey.thanks for being Daring this week:)

Anita said...

Oh Jake, that is just soooo pretty, very dainty. Whats come over us eh LOL, I never used to be a cardy or a girly girl either....must be summat in the air eh LOL. Have a fab weekend...Happy Anniversary to you 2 lovebirds!..xxx
warmest wishes Anita..xx

SueH said...

I love the Lime and Soft Teal colour combination that you’ve used Jakey, they cool so cool together.
Thanks for joining the daring Cardmakers this week and good luck in the draw.

Sue
x

Leigh said...

beautiful card, hehe, you have very good taste - I did the same colour scheme.

Lynda said...

Ooh I love your 'frothy' card - those papers are delish. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers and Good Luck!

Lynda xxx

eMeLiNe Seet said...

LOVELY Card !!

Related Posts with Thumbnails