Tuesday, February 23, 2010

and there's more!

Guess what? More snow! This was completely unexpected as the good old Beeb got it wrong again... but we woke up to a white world Monday morning, and then it went on to snow pretty much all day. I was thrilled, as you might imagine.

Fortunately, or rather, unfortunately, I had more to worry about as I'd been awake most of the night with the mother of all colds which hit me like a ton of bricks and left me very tired very fed up and very very sorry for myself this morning. I've felt rubbish all day, and even without the snow I could never have gone to work. I just felt too damned ill. Anyway, Carlos has now brought me home some meds and ultra balm tissues and while I feel no better in myself, it's nice to know he cares enough to go back out in the snow to get them, bless him.

So I haven't been up to doing much today. Basically just rested as I was so knackered, but I did make a card later, based on this week's CPS sketch, # 155.



I keep thinking about making a layout but somehow it never happens, I think if it does it will have to be in a different size, I just don't have room to store any more 12 x 12's!

Hope to feel better soon, take care all til next time

1 comment:

Anita said...

Hiya Jake :)
So sorry to hear you sre feeling so pooey, hope it clears soon and you are bouncing back again! Love the cards Hun

take care and be well..xxx Anita..xxxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails