Saturday, November 08, 2008

If life gives you Lemons... be grateful!!!

Happy Birthday today to my mate Lemon!
And I'm always grateful to have her Lol!! :-)

Hope you have/had a smashing time at the crop and I hope today is super nice for you! Have fun spending your pennies sweetheart - love you loads, jk xx

MOJOHOLDER 7th Nov, we scraplifted Molly Peckham:

Sarah's sketch

My layout

have a smashing saturday everyone, off to cook dinner and get ready for the X Factor! Praying ITV behaves itself.. we missed the results last week coz of the stupid rain!

jk x

2 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fab page love those photos. Hope you get to see X factor, I thought it was only my stupid telly that doens't lik eto play when it rains!

Marjolein said...

Wow, great layout Jakey!!! Great colors.. BG right.... great papers they have always, and I still love the older lines!
What on earth is ITV..... but I sure hope you gotto see X factor!

Related Posts with Thumbnails