Saturday, March 22, 2008

misery loves company....

This is my Mojoholder layout - updated because I wasn't happy with the one I submitted for last night's posting. You know when a LO doesn't feel right.. doesn't feel finished? Well, I'd left making the layout too late so never had time to leave it and let the scrapbook fairy come by with her magic dust. Anyway, I won't make that mistake again...


All it needed, I thought was a few of Vin's quotes from his songs. I'd stamped things in the wrong place... I was unhappy with the placement of bits... i'm a fussy bugger, I guess. But I feel better with it now, and there's Vin's emo period documented... lol.

He'll laugh one day... Can't now of course - he's an emo, and they live in a dark place....



...until they need a handout anyway ;-)!

2 comments:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Lol! Ds has taken to wearing a lot of black but still smiles and is goofy. :D

Happy Easter!

Got your Easter egg quizz in my blog. ;)

Anonymous said...

OMG that made me laugh so much.

I love the LO.

Related Posts with Thumbnails