Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Kelly, so here goes:

10 Years Ago: I'd recently graduated from a four year women's health and psychology degree with a BA hons, 1st class. (Don't ask me how...) but I was in a mess having just lost my sister and my mum to the same disease within six months of each other. I was studying for a BSc in midwifery, something I gave up on after realising there was more to life than work and study.

Things on my to-do list today: Well, today's almost over so hopefully all I have left to do is bath and bed! But tomorrow, I need to do my Mojo layout as Vin and I are going out on Friday when I usually do it, call my dad, take some bags of stuff to the charity shop... and of course go to work!

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: SPEND SPEND SPEND!!!!!

3 of my bad habits: I'm bone idle, I snore (allegedly), and I expect too much by way of perfection in others. Nice huh?

3 places I have lived: In a pub - in several actually, 2 In a Victorian townhouse, 3 In a cottage with no running water.

5 jobs that I have had: 1.Administrator 2.Hairdresser 3.Counsellor 4.Not sure what I was called, but I used to make Carburettor's for Lawnmowers!! 5.Hobby Therapist.

5 Things people don't know about me: 1. I can wiggle my ears 2.My first camera was a brownie 127 - it's on the shelf above my PC. 3. I love the smell of hot tar 4. When I was expecting Vin I became obsessed with coconut... I had to eat a bounty bar everyday (never eat chocolate normally), and spent hours in the supermarket sniffing coconut scented shampoo's etc 5. I used to be a champ at the cardinal poof - a pub drinking game involving a pint of beer and lots of ridiculous movements and memory tricks.

Not sure who to tag, so if anyone wants to join in, go right ahead :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails