Monday, February 18, 2008

crikey, it's cold!

It's been totally freezing today. I couldn't even get warm at work and that place is a veritable hot house normally. I'm bored to death of frozen windscreens and locks, wet washing all over and grey mornings. In short, i'm pining for sunny skies and warm weather. I want to sit out in the garden at night with my boys, listening to music and sipping a nice glass of wine while Carlo barbeques. I want to hang out in shorts and a vest, and I want bare feet... I just want summer.

Well, don't you?

A couple of layouts to share now. These were made with the gorgeous February kit from ScrappingGoodies. I'm still working on others, but these are two I finished over the weekend. Rach has reduced the price of the kits but trust me, there's no scrimping on quality. There's still stacks of super stuff in there - including two full alphabets, brads, Prima paper flowers, CS, PP's and lots of other embellies, and this month there's even a chance for one lucky person to win the fabby new 'Recipe' book from Autumn Leaves!

Sadly, the DT can't apply... awww... ;-), but go check out the new kit for yourself, and you will see all the deets on site :-) You know you gotta be in it to win it, as they say....





Oh! And a lil TOOT for me!! Sandie mentioned on the Mojo Forum the other day that I'd been picked for UKS Layout of the week last week with my 'sunshine' layout... I couldn't even think which LO it was at first as I never called it that, but after checking, sure enough, it was there! No idea who chooses the layouts, but it was a lovely surprise and a real honour too, so big thanks to whoever spotted it and made my day :-)

1 comment:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Beautiful pages.
I too am sick of being cold. Work is normally a place to go for warmth, the heating is on all day at but it doesn't seem able to heat the place!!!
Id rather stay in bed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails