Wednesday, February 20, 2008

and there's more...

..... two posts in one day... "has the woman gone mad?" I hear you cry...

But no, I just wanted to pop a lil LO up as rach seems to have trouble sometimes getting my images to appear on the site.... we're working on it to see what we can do, but until then, i'll just put stuff up here so at least it's seen - such a lovely kit it's a shame not to show off the goodies inside ;-)

So here's rubie being a clown at his school carnival. I just Luuurve this paintable paper by Prima! Gimme more!! More I tell you!! It even had me getting my old watercolour pencils out.. now there's a blast from the past... lol!

3 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

This is one cool page! I saw these advertised just as uncoloured sheets they look amazing with colour & other elements added.
Gorgeous photos.

Paula @ Blooms 'n' Spades said...

Fab layout Jakey, you've made the paintable paper look really good!

kiwirach said...

thanks for putting it up here....had to grab it from here as the emailed version didnt work.
tis a wonderful LO, thank you.
rach.

Related Posts with Thumbnails