Sunday, January 24, 2010

doesn't get much warmer does it?

Took the pup for a lovely long walk today. Long walk for her anyway. Someone said they thought Chi's got enough exercise just running round the garden. All I can say is, they've clearly never owned one! We walked right along the old railway, past Sewell turn, and down towards the abandoned quarry at the lower end of Totternhoe - a good few miles, there and back. Think she was tired? Nah.... I mean,I was.... but her? No chance!!





I'm still trying to find time to do a bit of crafting, but my free hours just run away from me. I have a new crochet set( xmas pressie) and I really really want to learn. Anyone been buying the new Art of Crochet Partworks on sale now? I was tempted but being skint had to say no. I think i'll try google and youtube instead, never know what you might find there. And I also found this place - which might be good too - need to check it out.



In the meantime, I made a LO - I have so few pics of me and Carl and all the kids together, seemed a shame not to :-)



anyway - gotta run, got a roast on and i'm starving... it's all that exercise see... just makes you hungry! :-)

jkxx

1 comment:

Jak said...

Lovely Layout Jake.

Bought the 2nd crochet mag, its ok, but to be honest you can get good instructions online.

Theres a great site to look at too, Ravelry

https://www.ravelry.com

Jak x

Related Posts with Thumbnails