Monday, July 09, 2007

Challenge #2 is live

Our 2nd challenge is up and looking good!

Lol at Maria's - that one really tickled me for some reason... just so cheeky :-) Anyway... It made me smile.

The girls have done a great job again - lots of diversity and different ideas, and we've decided that we'll be inviting some guests from the participants, so check out the challenge and get yours in - either by email or through a link in comments - and just wait for the call ;-)

Found a fab new sketch site offering monthly prizes, plus weekly inspiration - check out
'getting sketchy' here gorgeous sketches and some lovely work on show.

Must dash - I have a million crafty things to make for our work Fete on Sunday. It's going to be a great day - dedicated to Chris. We've a professional 6 piece Jazz band lined up - a Rock and Roll dance group coming in to do a show, and our own group of gospel singing carers, plus all the usual stalls and sideshow stuff - with all the proceeds are going to Chris's family for their donation to the Intensive Care Unit where Chris was nursed.

Wish us luck with the weather!

Here's my All About Eve layout - check the blog for the other Eve's interpretations:
Age.




And I leave you with a few random lines from a dodgy MP3:

Thought we could live forever

But there's more to life than we'll ever know

Tell me why'd you have to leave so soon

When I've got a thousand questions to ask of you

The Jayhawks - Will I see you in heaven : Rainy Day Music

3 comments:

Sarah Youde said...

Love your 'age' lo! I am going to do that one if I can find a suitable pic today :)

Suzanne said...

oooooh scrummy page Jakey, loving the green crocs (and I don't even like crocs, but loving the green anyhow!) and those funky papers.

Nura Keif said...

Awesome page!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails