Sunday, April 01, 2007

Ok... my offering for PL this week.

As I said, I had SO much fun with this... it was almost like the old days when I just scrapped and had fun. More than anything it's a LO to cheer my girlie up. She's been poorly, she's been coping on her own while Erk was away on a course, and she's been there for me this week, when I've been tearing my hair out..... Although it is actually very very me -I have to say I've never made a round LO before - even tho'I seem to have become associated with circles in the last couple of years ;-)

Have a go at this sketch - it really was great fun to do, and it def put a smile back on my chops this week... and that is saying something, I tell you!

Click on pic for a better look... everytime I try to put it on here any bigger, I kill my blog! How bloody me is that...? :-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

whwere did my post go?? do you want comments or not m'lady?

As I said once ALREADY... great to see you back on form! we have missed you..MWAH!

anon ;) (ah...is that actually allowed?)

*giggling shamefully*

Anonymous said...

Oh that's unusual jakey! :)

Love the layout and glad you're a happy scrapper again!

Cath said...

Gorgeous Layout Jakey - tell you what - you'll have to leave it at the top of your page there, it goes fabby with your header!

I love the colours and as you say the fun in the layout the fun element really shines through! Great to have you back xxx

Sprogpaws said...

Fan-bluddy-tastic, as always.

scrapdolly said...

Love the page - Hope she is starting to feel better - that page will bring a smile to herself

Paula J Atkinson said...

I love this one. Really cool fun page.

Suzanne said...

Love the page, love the round layouts, think they would look great to make a book of them bound together, in fact have got one planned to fill the woven basket I did for MMI- Chiara told me today I needed to fill it with layouts!

So glad to hear you are enjoying scrapbooking again Jakey - just how it should be!

Hope everything gets better on the home front soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails