Sunday, April 08, 2007

Been a proper busy bee this weekend, scrapping wise. First, I did my Pencillines sketch LO for tonight.

Quick lil sneakypeek below:

Don't forget to pop in for another fabby sketch later tonight - and check out the DT's take on it. Also, if you're inspired to scrap it yourself, please post a link - we love to see your interpretations too :-)

And... and ... and... I was invited to do a GDT spot by Anna for Scrapping Angels April Kit. Sooooo i've also been busy creating with that :-) And let me say... Wowee...! If you subscribe to these kits you've got a treat coming - Gorgeous thick Zsiage 'Jewelled collection' papers, [first time I've used them and I'm hooked ;-) ] beautiful cardstock, and some really scrummy embellies too.... oh, and make sure you check out the add on kit - I was sent chipboard... (Yay!) and we all know you can never have enough of that... :-)

Sneakies of my pages are here, and don't forget ou will receive a free project sheet in your pack too... I've actually made two 12 x 12 layouts, and I have plenty left for another project or two - bargain, eh!





Here's my Easter Egg Carlos bought me....seen hiding in the grape hyacinth - it's bigger than it looks... well what's left of it anyway :-)


That was the fun stuff.. the bad stuff was I've had a murderous time with technology again this week. First my wireless keyboard conked out... so I ordered another through amazon marketplace. It arrived here yesterday but guess what... it doesn't work. Oh Joy. So off I go to Staples to buy another, as I've been using Vin's and he quite understandably wants it back.... And after all sorts of hoo ha, i've finally got it going now. But what a pain. So I now have 3 keyboards cluttering up my room.... and only one of them works. Great.

Had visitors earlier... Donzo, Jon and the kiddies looking for Easter Eggs! I took the cutest pic of their little crocs sitting in my hallway... I think I feel a LO coming on... :-) Uh Oh...!!

Later!

jk x

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails