Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Two more to share...

..... these are the layouts I made for the Scrapping Angels Guest Design Team spot, featuring the yummy Jen Starr April kit.

The kit can be seen here and is available primarily on sub, but I know anna sometimes has a couple spare if you get in quick
:-)

The first one is Ruben - being the busy, busy boy that he is


And this one I made with some adorable pictures of Matilda, which Donna sent me last week.... Look at those eyes! She's such a sweet little dumpling - always smiling and very like her Mummy was at that age. I had great fun making the Beaded Monogram - I haven't worked with beads for ages, but I really love the way it turned out.

2 comments:

Gillian Hamilton said...

Awwww...both of these LO's are so gorgeous Jake!..just love the circle thing you've got happening at the mo.. very nice!

Paula said...

How cute are these two!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails