Monday, July 31, 2006

Well that's it......

......the holiday's well and truly over... I started back at work today.

Not just went back to work - but started back at my old job. I had been looking forward to going back, but then I heard on friday that we now have another new Matron/Manager... Jeesh! That's like four since the New Year! This one's actualy the Operations Manager for the whole group, now here as acting manager with us for a few months. It's really unsettling for the staff, and though it doesn't really affect me too much I can see that morale is a bit low and peeps are cheesed off. On a happier note, I got a lovely warm reception from everyone and a huge welcome from the resi's. I've never been hugged so many times in one day!

I hope things settle down now and we can all just get on with our jobs. I need to earn some Dosh!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails