Saturday, July 01, 2006

getting there slowly...

I've had a lot to do. Lots of DT stuff, mag stuff and whatnot. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, but now I work 5 mornings instead of four, it's been hard finding the time to fit it all in. I was given something to do this week which I was bricking it over... but it's nearly done and I actually love it. It's not like it was anything hard and any of the team could and probably would have made it with their eyes shut but I guess it's because it's the first, and so it scared the hell out of me!

Mwahahah!!!!!

Just have to hope it ends up alright and is received well at the other end!

I'm so excited about all the stuff going on right now. It's good to be back in the saddle, and I'm really enjoying getting to know my teamies. Some I know anyway and consider my best buds, but we've got a great little atmosphere going on, and I think that's going to be what makes the difference. It's a helluva group, I cannot wait to see the results....I just feel so proud to be among them.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails