Saturday, May 16, 2009

blooming heck!

blooming the garden ain't.... the few flowers that have braved their way out have been dashed by the wind and battered by the rain. My baby plantlets are dying coz it's too cold to pot them up for the big outdoors. Don't think I can face another non summer! Come on blue skies... come on sunshiney days... come on flower tubs bursting with colour and scent...

So in an attempt to cheer myself up and chase the grey skies away I scrapped a pic of flowers for mojoholder :-)


This week we scraplifted Lizzie Wurman who is one of my favourite scrappers. Lizzie's work is always fresh and outstanding, and she's a lovely lady too! See more of her stuff here.

The team produced some very different layouts - I love how we all interpret the lifts in our own way, some taking the whole thing - like me this week, and some just the idea, colour or odd element. Come and join us and do your own thing!

Sarah's sketch


I got a lovely package in the post yesterday from Crystle and Michael at Magistical Memories. Just what I needed, loads of lovely chippies and some new products too, like their gorgeous felt flowers. More on that soon - i'm itching to play!

Have a nice weekend doing things you enjoy :-)
hugs
jkxx

1 comment:

Sue Jones said...

What a stunningly BEAUTIFUL layout darling !
So glad that i have been too lazy to sort garden out yet as it would have been a waste of time! Desperately needs doing though!

Related Posts with Thumbnails