Sunday, January 27, 2008

All About Eve

As a team we've decided to fold the challenge blog All About Eve. It's a bit sad as we've had a lot of fun, but for various reasons we feel it's time to move on. I can honestly say I love each and every one of the girls, and feel really honoured to have worked with them on the blog. They all have amazing talent and I wish them every success in whatever they go on to do. I especially hope Emine gets better, (and I'm praying for that for ya babes).

I hope too that all you gorgeous gals who hung out with us soon find a new blog to follow - but I know you will - there are enough of them out there, eh!! Maybe see you around some place else, who knows?

I've had a bit of a shitty weekend really as I had to do the works newsletter this week and it just takes hours... and hours... I'm pretty fed up tbh, as I find it so hard to write when I have no enthusiasm.

So, I downed tools earlier and made a quick LO instead.... coz i was just so stinking peed off! Lol!


Here she is... Jazz's gorgeous baby girl, Jenna. Isn't she a doll? Look at those eyes! Still blue as anything much to her mother's delight...(even though they don't look it here). Heaven knows where she got them, but aren't they beautiful?

3 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

It is a shame about AAE, but life is full of adventure out there where there is craft.I'm certain you made the right decision before the challenges got too similar as others have done. We had a great time & did layouts about ourselves we probably wouldn't have & it opened us up to more. I certainly look upon this time as a learning curve. I find my scrapping has improved with each challenge.
Gorgeous layout! She is such a sweet little girl.

monica.coffman said...

Sorry to hear about the blog closing...hope it stays up as a reference...there were great challenges on there!

Love your recent layouts...cute stuff!

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh!!!! sooo cute!!! love it mary!!! finished baby girls room today and it looks lush...ill send pics tomorrow! oh and she had docs tonight for more injections...poor lil thing and can you believe she still only weighs a tiny....11lb 7oz!!!! how smalls that!!! lol xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails