Friday, July 17, 2009

trying to scrap again

It's not easy at the mo. I'm struggling still.... I just can't seem to find the time or the motivation to scrapbook. I've been very busy with the works fete and that's eaten right into my time, plus I've really been enjoying being out in the garden planting and trying to be creative out there, and well... i'm just not as young as I was. I get knackered more easily these days! Whereas I would once have happily scrapped into the small hours, I just don't seem to do that anymore - I want my bed! lol!

Anyway, I was inspired by Katie's new kits this month, and actually managed to make a LO. It's fairly simple, so it didn't take long, but I was very frustrated that it wouldn't scan or photograph well after the fact i'd actually made something! grr!

The kits are here:

Deckchair alpha

Sandy Toes

and there's a fabby add on which I also used available from Kate's blog - for FREE!
sandy toes add on

Poor photo


dodgy scan

Not much to choose between the two really! Maybe I need a new camera and a new scanner.

'Course, I will have to scrap the picture of my new little Grandson, Connor!
Only got that one pic at the mo, but hoping for more soon.

jk xx

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails