Sunday, January 04, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Fandango!

It's my honey's birthday today so I wanna wish him a big happy birthday and give him a big kiss and hug!

We're not going out tonight - too skint, and anyway - I think we're about partied out. Donna and Jon have been round with the kiddlies and we've had chocolate fudge birthday cake, and later i'll cook surf and turf with all the trimmings - a proper man's meal on his birthday... and besides, tomorrow we're on the D.I.E.T. so we need to stock up ;-)

I'm back to work tomorrow also, and have to knuckle down to all my scrapping commitments so I imagine i'll be so busy I won't have time to pine for goodies.

I did a quickie hybrid LO using some scrummy stuff from Kate's store at the Lilypad - January's BYOC.

Doodly Strips

Polka Dotty Alpha
Button Bitties



It's bargain time at the Lilypad as they're celebrating their 2nd birthday and there are specials and discounts all month long! Check out the birthday calendar and stock up whilst it's all on offer!

Enjoy!
jkxxx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ma ,
just been through all your pics n stuff i loved them all, really good and very funny i love the ones of all the kids (vin inc) lol dont tell him i called him a kid ha ha anyhow keep up the good work !!
p.s HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DADDY XXX
XX HAYLEY XX

Smudgemakes said...

Came to your blog via the Book group on UKS! What were your thought on 'The shack' then? Happy new year to you!!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Happy belated birthday! :) Keep celebrating! :D

Anonymous said...

Woah! Lovin the funky flower page -how bright for a miserable winter day!
tasha xx

Unknown said...

Love the LO

Hope you both had a good day yesterday

Bekka
x

Related Posts with Thumbnails