Thursday, January 08, 2009

Happy Birthday JWS

It would have been my sister's birthday today. And Elvis's - as she'd have reminded me. Of course, it still is. But she's not here for me to put my arms round her and fuss her, have a late night sesh with her, or go out on the razz and get into trouble with her. I took her some flowers after work. Kind of getting dark, and a bit eerie on my own, but I didn't want her to think i'd forgotten. I'll never forget. Never forget a minute of her. Never stop missing her or wishing things could have been different. Never understand why we never had time to say goodbye. Sleep tight JWS. Lay your hippy head down and rest. Love you always queen wah.

jk xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your sister, Jakey.

Sending you lots of love xxx

Unknown said...

Hugs hun xxxx

Anonymous said...

Miss her too.
love to you today.
xx

Edleen said...

*Hugs*

hope you had a sweet start to 2009!
have a great Friday and enjoy the weekend :)

Crystle said...

Big Hug!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails