Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Challenge number 4

Ok... ok. I admit it.

I guess it was my idea lol!
(But they didn't need much persuading!)


I know some of you are wondering... and I honestly can't say how or why it came about in the first place, but I do remember it seemed awfully funny to us at the time, and we had such a laugh thinking up crazy ideas round the theme... and even when someone said "yeah, but we're not really gonna do it though.. are we?" I just knew we had to!!!

Women are obsessed with their bums!!! Too big, too small, too flat, too round... Wobbly, bony, dimply or just plain peachy.... it might not be all that... BUTT - it's yours!

So here's your chance to show off your sense of humour - a reason to let your rear end shine.


Just grab your camera, rope in a mate, partner, or kid.... have a giggle and put the spotlight on your derriere - go on. When will you get an opportunity like this again.... :-D


We can't wait to see the response to this one!!!

4 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fab page, brill challenge & I have learnt a new skill thanks to you!! I have read the manual & studied the online disc(s) (God you need a degree to understand them!) & can now use self timer on my camera!! Yeah!!

suebaru said...

Love this Jakey, though I think mine's too big to squeeze on a layout!

monica.coffman said...

What an awesome challenge...too funny! Not sure I'll be snapping a pic of my butt but I'll some thought to this!

monica.coffman said...

What an awesome challenge...too funny! Not sure I'll be snapping a pic of my butt but I'll give this one some thought!

Related Posts with Thumbnails